CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Afya Kamilisha is a five-year USAID funded contract implemented by Jhpiego Corporation in Kenya. The goal of the project is to increase access and coverage of HIV prevention, care and treatment services towards achieving the 90-90-90 targets in 9 counties; namely; Nyandarua, Nyeri, Murang’a, Kirinyaga, Kiambu, Meru,Tharaka Nithi, Embu and Kitui.
Jhpiego wishes to invite suitable and qualified Local Implementing Partners (LIPs) from the following categories: NGO (Non-Governmental organizations), CBO (Community Based Organizations) and FBO (Faith Based Organizations) to express interest in a Grant to carry out interventions in ONE or MORE of the following technical areas of Afya Kamilisha project;
a) Provision of Laboratory Sample Transportation/Networking Services.
b) Provision of DREAMS Core Package of Interventions in Kiambu County
c) Recruitment and Management of Lay Workers.
d) Recruitment and Management of Human Resource for Health (HRH)
Terms of Reference
• Applicants should either be Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Faith Based Organizations (FBOs), or Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) registered by the relevant Government of Kenya authorities and have a up to date legal registration documents
• Must be operating within the geographical coverage of the Afya Kamilisha project.
• Must have a registered office and location.
• Must have worked at least for 24 months after registration in the field of HIV/AIDS/Community Service and must have experience in the category applied for (a brief statement of previous achievement in the HIV/AIDS /Community service area)
• Experience in undertaking funding from USG supported programs will be an added advantage
• Demonstrate application of USAID rules and regulations
• Must have capacity to provide support in the one or more technical areas.
• Must have and demonstrate sound financial management capacity
• The period of Sub award will be one year with possibility of extension subject to donor funding and performance
Applications and submission
Interested parties in either ONE or MORE technical areas should send an email: KE-GUC@afyakamilisha.org to receive detailed Request for Application (RFA).
Duly completed applications should be received by 12.00 pm local time on Friday April 5th 2019 to the following address;
THE CHIEF OF PARTY,
AFYA KAMILISHA PROJECT,
JUJA CITY MALL, OFFTHIKA ROAD, EXIT 14B, 1ST FLOOR,
P.O. BOX 66119-00800,
Agriculture is the heart of Africa’s
When asked, the simple straight answer to how
Alex, a friend of 18 years, came to me
Nairobi’s construction boom is changing