NATIONAL TROUT HATCHERY
The officer incharge National Trout Hatchery-Kiganjo wishes to invite sealed bids from interested eligible and competent tenderers for the following tender.
NG/NYCO/KE/22/2017 - 2019.
PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF NATIONAL AQUACULTURE RESOURCE CENTRE AND ASSOCIATED WORKS
Interested bidders may obtain a set of bidding documents with detailed specifications and conditions from the:”
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER,
P.0 BOX 29,
Upon payment of non-refundable fee of Ksh.1000(one thousand only)
Only bidders who meet the following mandatory requirements will be considered for further evaluation.
1. Copy of certificate of incorporation/registration.
2. Valid Tax Compliance Certificate.
3. Provide a copy of PIN/VAT certificate
4. Provide a copy of NCA certificate class 7& above in building works.
5. Provide a bid bond of 2% of the bid price/Tender form which must remain valid 120 days(after the expiry of tender validity perio I)
6. Duly filled and signed form of tender.
7. Duly filled and signed confidential questionnaire (S33)
8. Proof of key personnel and their technical qualifications and equipments.
9. Duly audited accounts for the last 2 years.
10. Proof of works of similar magnitude and complicity successfully taken in the last 3 years.
11. Copy of receipts issued after purchase of soft copy of tender document.
Completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes and clearly marked Tender No. should be addressed to:
NATIONAL TROUT HATCHERY,
P.0. BOX 40,
And dropped in the tender box situated at the entrance of the Deputy County Commissioner's Office Kieni East on or before 4th April 2019 at 10.00 am.
Submitted tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the Deputy County Commisioner's board room.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICE
KIENI EAST SUB-COUNTY.
By Stephen Otieno:
The risk of joblessness appears
By Stephen Otieno:
Unless you inherited a property,